Head of Nursing (RMN RNLD) - CAMHS
We are currently working with a reputable CAMHS service within Stafford.
They are recruiting for a Head of Nursing to:
• work with the multi-disciplinary leadership team in developing and delivering the CAMHS Service of the highest quality to patients and their families.
• lead and manage the nursing and care staff to ensure patients receive care that is safe, effective, responsive, caring and well led.
• lead and continually improve quality across the hospital, ensuring it is embedded as day-to-day responsibility of all members of staff.
• Leadership / management qualification or relevant experience
• Teaching and assessing qualification
• Demonstrable experience of taking charge of a department
• Experience of managing people and financial resources
• Experience of managing change whilst also maintaining and developing the provision of high quality, patient responsive service