Lead Nurse - Elderly Care Home
£15.00 - £15.50 per hour
A fully CQC compliant nursing home situated in Hereford are looking for a registered nurse (RGN) to join their friendly and caring nursing team of health professionals who support residents with their routine throughout the day and night by providing 24 hour nursing care.
This medium to large sized nursing home requires you as a senior nurse to provide attentive and efficient care to elderly residents, some of whom are suffering from Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment. The home is situated around three miles away from the city centre. The home is purpose built; all ground floor and in four and a half acres of landscaped grounds with picturesque views of surrounding countryside.
As the Lead Nurse you are offered -
- Competitive Salary of £15.00 - £15,50 per hour
- Annual leave allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Individual Responsibility
What the Lead Nurse role requires of you -
- To provide high quality nursing care and to assist in identifying and addressing the health and social care of a wide variety of service users.
- To be able to use your initiative to solve problems that may arise quickly and efficiently.
- To ensure the highest standards of care & service are delivered to Residents, whilst maintaining independence & choice in a homely environment.
- Promote excellent client service at all times.
- Actively ensure the highest standard of care by supervising and participating in the teaching of HCAs, students & other allocated staff, as required.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills
- The Candidate
- Active NMC Pin
- Nursing Experience
- Confident and Efficient in nursing abilities.
- Experience working with the elderly.
- Knowledge and understanding of the CQC
- Ability to communicate and lead effectively.