Financial Accounts Supervisor
Financial Accounts Supervisor - Immediate start - 12 month contract - Telford - £25-30k per annum
Gleeson Recruitment is working with this prestigious business based in Telford. Due to their recent growth via acquisition, they are now a major player in their market place and are looking to secure the services of a strong Financial Accounts Supervisor who will support various changes over the next 12 months.
This is a temporary role which will be pivotal to the on-going efficiency of the finance team. As Financial Accounts Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing 3 members of staff
- Invoice processing and supporting periods of heavy workload
- Accruals and prepayments
- Cash postings and administration of other Accounts Receivable functions
- Liaising with other sites
- Agreeing and enabling payments via BACS, CHAPS, etc
- Month end procedures
- Supporting senior managers with reporting and analysis
- Working with the Business Change team to implement electronic processing improvements and other areas of automation
The Financial Accounts Supervisor will have very "hands-on" capabilities, able to offer practical support in areas experiencing additional volume and month end pressures.
We are seeking a suitably experienced individual with a broad base of skills across all aspects of purchase & sales ledger, and the wider aspects of a busy finance team. The ideal candidate is likely to be AAT qualified, or QBE equivalent, and will be available to start this exciting temporary role within a few days' notice. As this is a temporary position, we seek someone happy to commit to the duration of the assignment in order to offer continuity to the current team.
The Financial Accounts Supervisor will be paid a salary of £25-30k per annum depending on experience. Please click apply, or call Jo Payne for additional information.