Alexander Daniels is working in partnership with a well known global organisation in the business services sector to recruit a Finance Analyst within a highly thought of FP&A team.
- Assist with all financial aspects of companywide global budgeting, forecasting and analysis activities
- Understanding complex financial planning issues and their implications to provide well-argued options to support Executive management decision making;
- Ensure consistency of presentation/analysis/explanations of budgets/forecasts
- Assist with the implementation of improvements in financial planning processes and implementation of best practice - supporting finance excellence in budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Create and manage means to capture, report and analyse budgeting & forecasting outcomes
- Partner with Senior Managers to ensure all information is up to date, relevant and transparent
- Provide analysis, insight and recommendations for Executive team make decisions on company direction
- Other adhoc projects including
- Product Profitability: highlighting areas to focus attention
- Forecasting: identifying issues earlier to Ops Group so action can be taken
- Analysis: find the problems and suggest solutions
This is a fantastic position playing play a key part in helping to embed a culture of finance discipline across the business as well as playing a key role in helping to deliver reporting and analysis that supports and drives business performance.
Ideally you will be CIMA Qualified with strong academics and able to evidence a highly developed commercial acumen as well as strong communications and analytical skills.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this vacancy and are looking for a commercially charged position please do not hesitate to apply.