Graduate Accounts Administrator
Are you an Accounting & Finance Graduate who is looking for an opportunity to work within a renowned and study supportive Accounts Department? If so, then please apply. My client is a recognised organisation based in Stratford upon Avon with an annual turnover of between £50-£60 million who is actively seeking a Graduate to come into the companies finance department and be trained up by two fully qualified colleagues.
Working within a supportive, friendly, and positive environment you will be assisting the Accounts teams carrying out various reconciliations of banking records, and PAYE duties and given additional responsibilities in assisting the Accounts Department. This position will provide full exposure to all elements of finance.
Ideally, you will:
- Have recently graduated with a degree in Accounting & Finance or Mathematics
- Be a confident individual who has the ability to work within a team
- Be able to use your own initiative and experience to solve problems as they arise
- Ensure that the highest standards of Customer Excellence are maintained at all times
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity (depending on performance and work ethic) to receive study support
- Be encouraged to express your ideas and opinions
- Have the opportunity to work on projects which will enhance your work experience
- Be trained and guided by ACCA qualified colleagues.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graduate who is looking to embark on a career. If you are confident you have the necessary skills please feel free to apply for this role.