Personal Assistant to Directors
A capable and experienced person required for a unique opportunity to be a PA to two directors as well as organizing company related administrative work.
Macc group is involved in operating care homes (www.macccare.com) and in construction (www.maccliving.com). Both the directors are actively involved in senior management and expansion of the group as well as practicing hospital doctors.
Successful candidate will be an ambitious individual looking to take on responsibilities. This role will clearly entail duties that may be outside the description of a typical PA. Secretarial or administrative qualifications will be an advantage.
- Ability to take minutes and type dictations
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office
- Excellent level of digital and telephone communication abilities
- Expected to have an excellent ability to deal with multiple professionals from different backgrounds and contribute to the image of company and enhance it's reputation
- Lateral thinking and abundance of self-initiative
- excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- good organisational and time management skills
- the ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to work on your own initiative
- loyalty, honesty and reliability
- attention to detail
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors from varied background
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the directors
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Compiling and dealing with company related paperwork
- Chasing and Compiling project related paperwork
Macc group is an expanding group and the successful candidate will have opportunity to progress and get involved in tasks above the general administrative duties. There will be ample opportunity to demonstrate ones skills by taking on projects
Working hours will be 9.00-am to 5.00pm but flexibility will be expected and occasional presence in weekend may be required.