Registered General Nurse
Due to an exciting period of growth at Our Shrewsbury branch, We are currently seeking registered nurses with experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch and the surrounding areas.
Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
Newcross Nurses continually strive to deliver great nursing care, recognising that each and every client is so much more than just a care plan. We proudly stand by our person-centred approach to care, ensuring that the unique needs of everyone we care for is catered to appropriately.
You will be providing exceptional nursing care to nursing and care homes clients in and around the local area. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with a variety of clients, as we will never ask you to work outside of your skill base.
Experience within a team leader setting is preferable, should you be the only nurse on duty, leading a team of HCAs within the home. You will be travelling to client locations located within the nearby areas, so your own transport is desirable.
If you share our philosophies and values, with the nursing expertise to bring clinical excellence to people in your local area, we'd love to hear from you.Benefits of joining Newcross
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Local Branch:
Newcross Healthcare Shrewsbury is located in Shrewsbury Business Park, near Percy Throwers Garden Centre and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
We cover areas such from Whitchurch, Telford, Ludlow, Newtown and all towns in between.You will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.