Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for a new role that can progress your career? Are you a looking to join a reputable Tier 1 contractor who can offer exposure to commercial projects up to £30 million in value? This could be the role for you.
My client is currently looking for exceptional individuals to join their already established commercial team based in Birmingham. With an atmosphere that promotes innovation and collaboration, they want individuals who buy into these ideals and are keen to grow.
- Competitive package
- Central office location
- Clear progression routes
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
- The opportunity to work on industry leading design and build projects
My client are looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Degree educated or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or related subject
- Experience of working for a civil engineering contractor
- Experience of working on multi-million pound design and build projects
- Experience in a Quantity Surveying role, or extensive experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Producing commercial reports to be used both internally and externally, ensuring that the proper formal notifications are raised to ensure company compliance with legislation, terms of engagement and best practice.
- Liaising and building relationships with client companies and other project stakeholders.
- Ensuring that commercial requirements agreed with clients are achieved.
- Supervising and providing support/training to less experienced members of the commercial team.
- Submitting Cost Value Reconsolidations
If you are looking to progress your career with a leading main contractor who can support your development whilst working on industry leading projects, get in touch now for a confidential chat.
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Package: £40,000 - £60,000 + Car + Health + Pension
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76811787