Reconciliations Accountant required for a large retail business based in Tamworth. Working as part of a large and structured finance team, you will be joining a business that promises progression down either a financial accounting or management accounting route.
As the Reconciliations Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Processing a large volume of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering teams across the group to resolve any issues you come across
- Continually working on process improvement with reconciliation processes
- Ensuring bank reconciliations are brought up to date with plans to address outstanding issues within a specified time frame
- Implementing process changes and effectively communicating those to business partner and stakeholders
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the shared services team and feeding these back with recommendations for training
You will be a finalist or newly-qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with experience in bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations and process improvements. Ideally you'll come from a large company environment where you have experience dealing with different teams at various levels of seniority. You should be ambitious and hungry to grow within this company.