Health and Safety Risk Assessor
Health and Safety Assessor
This position will allow you to work within a homebased role within an exciting and supportive team, offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge within an expanding organisation who support CPD and development.
The successful Health and Safety Assessor will be responsible for:
- Conducting detailed assessments across a diverse property portfolio
- Managing their own workload and diary to meet the requirements of the role
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments across a variety of properties
- Work closely with the senior assessor
In return, the salary offered for the Assessor is paying up to £32,000 depended upon experience plus car allowance of £4320, 22 days’ annual leave + bank holiday’s, company bonus of up to £3,200 pension scheme, mileage paid and all expenses covered.
The successful Health and Safety Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent industry standard qualification as a minimum
- Be able to manage your time efficiently and work autonomously
- Be a forward thinking, engaging and have strong IT and report writing skills
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join a long-established property management organisation currently going through an exciting period of growth. The role will be split between being field based and home working to compile the assessments. The organisation places a strong emphasis on quality and detailed assessments delivered at a market leading standard and will be an exciting challenge for any individual.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76809401