Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Perfect Personnel are currently seeking a confident, well organised and versatile Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join a fast-paced company based in Redditch.
The ideal candidate will work productively in a pressured environment. In terms of personal qualities the successful candidate will be a good team player, have the ability to multi task, have exceptional organisational/communication skills with a keen eye for detail, be proactive, flexible and self motivated.
The role [Sales & Marketing Coordinator] will involve:
- Dealing with the company marketing and PR to include social media, website content, trade press copy, originate and produce newsletters.
- Producing and executing email campaigns.
- Diary Management for the MD and Area Sales Managers.
- Booking travel and accommodation where required.
- Dealing with customer calls/follow up new customer enquiries.
- Organising exhibitions and the marketing of such events.
- Stationery ordering as required.
- Managing and updating the company CRM database to record customer information and ensuring all data is recorded correctly ? cleansing and validating where required.
- Originating and producing client quotations and sales letters.
- Answering the phone and directing callers to the relevant member of staff.
- General office duties including minute taking of any meetings.
- Used to working under own initiative.
- Marketing experience essential.
- Self Motivated.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Database experience ? and recording customer information accurately.
- Previous experience in office administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
Experience of working in a sales environment would be ideal, although not essential as training will be provided together with full company/product training.
If you are interested in Sales & Marketing Coordinator vacancy, please contact Perfect Personnel to ************* or apply via Jobsite.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959295176