Finance Clerk Temporary Comtract Derby Immediate start
We are recruiting for one of the nation's largest commercial companies who provide an extensive range of construction services including construction management, general contracting, design and build and preconstruction. We offer excellent rates of Pay and superb working conditions on some of the country's most interesting and advanced construction projects
As part of the finance team, the accounts clerk will work closely with other team members as well as with the wider alliance team. Liaison with site based staff is essential to ensure approval for a variety of documents and to ensure accurate and timely processing on the Oracle cost-capture system. You will have Invoice experience as well as payroll, Purchase Ledger, Accounts payable, Timesheet experience as well as Oracle understanding and attention to detail, Accuracy and Data input skills.
To process accurately:
- Purchase ledger and sub-contract invoices and applications
- Staff expenses
- Payroll input for operatives
- GRN input
- Commercial Department administration
The accounts clerk is responsible for:
- AP Invoice workflow and obtaining authorization from site
- Sub-contract invoice/application processing
- Staff expenses coding
- GRN input
- Some query handling
- Payroll timesheet input/checking
- Accounts Supervisor
- Finance Manager
- Site Managers
- Ensure the companies Code of Conduct is thoroughly understood, adhered to and promoted across the business to ensure safe, compliant and consistent working practices
- To operate in an open and even handed manner with all personnel across the business. Treat all who we interact with, with courtesy and respect, treating everyone equally and embracing differences. Encourage everyone to achieve maximum potential.
- To proactively contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working. listen to each other and share knowledge enabling us to willingly combine expertise across the business and with our clients and supply chain.
- Behaving with integrity and demonstrating professional image at all times. To always do what is right.
- To take personal responsibility & accountability for actions, constantly striving to improve and exceed expectations ensuring safety and quality are never compromised.
- Data Input Experience
- Good Communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Oracle
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.