Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Monday to Friday
My client is based in the Warwickshire area and are looking to recruit an Mechanical maintenance engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatics systems.
- Fault finding, diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
- Support the engineering team to reduce downtime.
- Improve operating standards.
- Installation and supporting engineering team with moves of production machinery and plant equipment
- Fabrication/welding experience
You can apply by sending in a copy of your CV or calling Shanade on for more information. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, unfortunately your application was not successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76823030