Exciting opportunity for an established Technologist to join this successful and reputable retailer working within a friendly team based in their Midlands offices. The role is to work across their Boys and Girlswear multi product.
The main purpose of this role is to support the category Technology Manager by delivering value, quality and safe products to the customer which meet the company Brand standards and legal requirements in a timely manner.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of the buying and design teams to develop products effectively.
- Risks assess all products as part of the product development process to assure quality and safety.
- Analyse customer complaint and returns data weekly and work with the buying team to take appropriate action.
- Ensure all suppliers understand systems, requirements and Brand Standards and keep the relevant supplier technical manuals up to date.
- Ensure products meet all quality, safety, legal and brand integrity requirements
- Deliver approved products to the agreed department critical path.
- Support the buyer by understanding the market and competitor products and specifications.
- Ensure issues and incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
You must have previous experience in a manufacturing or retailing environment along with an understanding of quality management and/or product development.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-46650
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.