Care Manager needed in Stoke, Extra Care Scheme
Care Manager needed for an Extra Care Scheme in Stoke on Trent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced individual to join the team at a Deputy Manager level within a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business. This post will act as the Deputy Manager to the Registered Manager for the site in an Extra Care Scheme, where adults lives in their own aprtments with on site care being provided by our company.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, take pride in building relationships with your staff to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
This is a great chance to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
As a Deputy manager, your role will include the following duties:
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service:
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Upholding brand values in service delivery
- Managing Co-ordinators and Supervisors alongside the Registered Care Manager
- All aspects of training care staff alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Organising and delivering Care Worker Induction Training alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Organising regular staff meetings alongside Registered Care manager and supervisors
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
- Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
- Understand and work within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
- Keep full and accurate records in accordance with legal requirements
- Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments relating to new and old customers
- To undertake/facilitate reviews of customers’ needs/requirements in accordance with guidelines
- Liaise with other health professionals as appropriate
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines alongside Registered Care Manager
- To understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field
- To ensure implementation, execution and management of quality control systems including stocks of uniforms, PPE and other office stationery.
- Implementation and management of complaints procedure alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Implementation of performance management protocols where necessary
- Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis. Display flexibility with team members
- Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent.
- Recording all emergency calls and passing the information to appropriate parties. Auditing various records
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
Please send a copy of your CV to register your interest in this post
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76818837