Assistant Digital Trading Manager - FOTM
- Support the Digital Trading Manager in the development and implementation of the promotional plan via digital channels
- Work closely with Category and Digital to ensure new range launches are executed effectively online
- Monitor online KPI’s to identify opportunities and challenges
- Work closely with the Digital merchandising team to ensure the best offers/ products are placed in the best place
- Work closely with supply to maintain fulfilment for the customer through the different Digital Channels
- Support the Digital Trading Manager to define key priorities to Digital Marketing for Email, Social, affiliates and paid search and complete briefing documents
- Ensure the price matching tool is working optimally vs competitor prices and liaise with the category team to maintain this throughout changing requirements
- Compile reports on a weekly and ad hoc basis to facilitate reactive trading activity and strategic planning.
- Managing end of life products on the website to ensure we achieve swift sell through and then removal from the site.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Good communication and influencing skills and ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Experience of effective cross functional working
- Ability to analyse financial and competitor data to inform commercial decision making
- Previous experience in a multichannel business preferred
Good organisational skills and attention to detail