Kitchen Fitter (covering Stoke and Derby areas)
Job title: Kitchen Fitter
Located: Around the Stoke and Derby areas as well as areas in between (workshops in Derby and Stoke)
Are you an experienced Kitchen Fitter but tired of having to constantly find new customers?
Fancy a permanent, salaried job where you can join an established business?
Want to reduce the business headaches you have to worry about as an independent Kitchen Fitter?
This role could be exactly what you're looking for.
This leading kitchen and bathroom company need a new kitchen fitter based out of their Stoke or Derby workshops.
There are many advantages to working for someone else as opposed to working for yourself such as:
- More time to do the job and be a kitchen fitter
- No need to spend any time drumming up new business
- No need to do the invoicing and chasing payments
- Massive reduction in cash flow headaches
- Salary - paid each and every month, steady income with no monthly / seasonal fluctuations
- Van and tools, as well as fuel all taken care of by someone else
Or if you're a kitchen fitter and are looking for a new company to work with, then this could be the role for you. You will work between two workshops in Derby and Stoke, and be out at customer homes installing their lovely kitchens across these areas.
Fancy a conversation about whether this could be a good move for you?
We look forward to hearing from you asap.