Nursery Team Leader
Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 childcare company to work for, is looking to recruit a Team Leader at their Emscote House Day Nursery in Leamington Spa. This position is being offered on a full time basis of 40 hours per week, all year round.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Team Leader will include:
- Supporting every child’s 'learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £9.88 - £11.75 per hour / £20,550 - £24,440 per annum.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may be of interest to you if you are a Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Senior Nursery Nurse, Nursery Room Leader or Nursery Team Leader.