Programme Manager IT & Change
Programme Manager Staffordshire £50-55,000
A new venture, disrupting an established and governance laden industry.
Customers onboarding, infrastructure in place, financial investment secure and now it’s time to build the management team to grow the business and the brand.
Growing portfolio of change projects for the Programme Manager to own and manage. Business case to benefits realisation / ROI.
Will own, define and deliver the Change Portfolio, supporting significant business growth and maturity.
- Manage IT and Change PMs
- Matrix manage large teams in a business yet to settle into BAU
- Introduce methodology, structure and reporting as appropriate
- Manage stakeholders within and outside the business
- Manage 3rd party suppliers
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience end2end programme and project management
- Mentor and manage PMs
- Experience managing budgets / Capex in excess of £2m, realising benefits in excess of £5m
- Change management – business inc regulatory, operational and technical change
- Experience working in consumer obsessed businesses, where brand and customer experience are critical
- Confident and experienced managing budgets, business planning and presentations to board, SMT and external stakeholders
- PMP, Prince2, lean, agile
- Strong verbal, numerical and written ability
Make your mark developing a change management team, in a business relishing very positive change.
The management team are extremely talented, focussed, they work as a team and welcome new ideas.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact tomsillitto@unitingambition