Client Billing and Reporting Administrator for Global Firm
Our client based in Birmingham are an international legal business with a leading industry reputation. An opportunity has arisen for a global client administrator to join their team.
You will work closely with our legal teams and have contact with key clients. The role will be to support large scale projects: The role will give you ownership of your set area to allow you to support the team. You will:
- Escalate issues to you team leader/champion
- Administer of legal matters from initiation to closure
- Processing invoices from network of firms across the world
- Creation and delivery of billing to large clients
- Utilising all available systems and resources to provide a first class client service
- Building positive relationships with internal, external clients and other stakeholders across the business via weekly calls and meetings
- Working with the wider teams within the department to improve processes wherever possible
- Production of weekly/monthly reporting for clients, internal teams and stakeholders (i.e. partners)
The role will require a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach. You will have strong stakeholder management experience and good reporting skills. Exposure to billing and/or finance would be desirable although not essential.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer