Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - Temporary Assignment
T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a prestigious manufacturing company, based in Warwick, who have an opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant. It is a temporary contract starting immediately through to Christmas. Hourly rate up to £14 per hour including holiday pay.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will be working in our finance team assisting the Finance Controller your key responsibilities will include:
- Purchase Ledger, in particular experience with multi-currency and multi country processing
- Sales Ledger & Credit Control
- General Accounting processes e.g. expenses, petty cash, bank reconciliation
- Assisting with month end and year end reporting
To be successful in the role of Assistant Management Accountant you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within an accounting function.
- Logical and systematic approach to tasks
- CIMA part or recently qualified.
- Self motivated
- Flexible in approach with the willingness to work additional hours in periods of financial commitment.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience within a project based business (desirable)
In return our client offers an excellent working environment and a competitive hourly rate up to £14 per hour, including holiday pay. Immediate start through to Christmas. If you are interested in the role of Assistant Management Account please forward your CV immediately.