Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN/ RNLD)
Location: Hereford, Herefordshire
Salary: £26,500 - £35,500, (£15.50 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Employee Benefits include:
- £2000 welcome bonus
- Cost of NMC pin renewal paid each year
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Further Details: We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based in Hereford, Herefordshire. This warm and friendly home provides care to the elderly and residents with dementia. The home is bright and modern and offers a range of fantastic facilities and a beautifully landscaped garden for the residents to relax and enjoy. This service offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for the residents and their families. Staff morale is very high.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their excellent nursing homes in Hereford. The Home Manager is looking for a skilled and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join their friendly team of the staff. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and offer a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Person specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Amy Daruvalla on or send a copy of your CV to