East Midlands Airport EMA Part Time Data Entry Clerk
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
Part Time Data Entry Clerk (UK)
Hourly Rate - £7.82
Monday - Thursday 17:00 - 20:00
Friday 17:00 - 21:00
The Data Entry clerk is responsible for key entering billing and address information into the UPS system and completing various administrative tasks surrounding the data entry department.
- Key entering data into the UPS system.
- Accurate data entry within time specific deadlines.
- Responsible for checking and forwarding legal documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the Management team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, friendly attitude required.
- Accurate typing speed of 40 words per minute or over.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.