Marketing & Business development executive
Main Purpose of job
- to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the business through the provision of full marketing and business development support to the Partners of the business.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
To support the business in relation:
- Growing new business sales through the development of a servicing plan for existing clients and a marketing plan to attract new target clients
- ensure on-going compliance and adherence to all of the organisations guidance: data protection policy, IT security, risk management, financial promotions and quality of documentation requirements
- development of client categorisation and servicing strategy
- responsible for implementation and ongoing development of Client Relationship Management (CRM) software including liaison with Third Party Providers
- development of marketing strategy including the use of Social Media (eg LinkedIn etc), development of website, networking events, generating new business leads and client gifts
- liaising with clients in terms of events, servicing, appointment setting and new business requirements
- managing individual workflow in line with business objectives and priorities
- maintenance of approvals register, for all financial promotions to ensure these are compliant/up to date
- design of financial promotions ie brochures, literature, reports, adverts, Social Media posts, PowerPoint presentations etc
- updating/maintenance of all support systems
- attendance at client, professional connection and networking events
- delivery of presentations (where applicable)
- continuous professional development to meet regulatory and personal development requirements (where required)
Who we're looking for
You'll love the full mix marketing aspects of your role, and be keen to be the lead in this progressive and dynamic business.
This is initially a stand alone role, so you'll be involved at a very exciting stage of the company's growth plans.
Ideally you will have experience from a professional services (or similar business services environment), in a full mix marketing role, and have the commercial edge to drive activity and have ROI as the backbone to your work.