HGV Class 2 Cat C Mini Bulk Driver
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HGV Class 2 Cat C Mini Bulk Driver to join our team at our Stoke site on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months. In return, we offer a competitive salary, overtime after 45 hours, premium payments for weekends, paid Tacho breaks, 33 days holiday pro rata and death in service benefit.
We are the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers.
The HGV Class 2 Cat C Mini Bulk Driver will be responsible for delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in bulk or cylinders to domestic and commercial customers in and around the Staffordshire area.
Key responsibilities of the HGV Class 2 Cat C Mini Bulk Driver role will include:
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting as per operational procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Meet driver performance standards
- Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
- Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
The successful HGV Class 2 Cat C Mini Bulk Driver will have:
- A HGV Class 2 Cat C driving licence
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- ADR with minimum Class 2 gases (packages advantageous)
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude towards safety
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- A reliable, flexible and hard working ethic
- An honest and trustworthy ethic
- A safe driving record
The hours of work are 45 per week, this may include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern. Applicants must be flexible and willing to work additional hours.
Please apply online to be considered for the HGV Class 2 Cat C Mini Bulk Driver role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76818071