Desk Based Account Executive
Desk Based Account Manager
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
Joining our V1 business unit you will be working with a combination of direct and channel customer accounts to uncover opportunities for selling additional elements of our solutions to those clients as well as other solutions available within the wider Advanced Group portfolio.
- Generate telephone based account review appointments through calls to allocated existing customers.
- Attend appointment calls across your customer set to uncover additional sales opportunities.
- Be a conduit between your customers and the V1 business to ensure swift resolution of customer issues.
- Negotiate and close sales of software range through to cash collection
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities.
- Achieve set KPI call metrics.
We would like you to have:
- Sales experience in a telephone based environment
- Track record of success in previous roles
- Experience of successfully generating own appointments
- Experience in working within a target driven environment
- A winning mentality
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies