We are currently seeking Collections Advisors on behalf of our client, a Financial Services organisation based in Solihull.
The Collections Advisors will proactively contact customers across the full product range that have fallen into areas and are experiencing financial hardship. They will be the first point of contact with their customers and will thus be courteous and professional at all times, putting the customers at the heart of everything they do.
We're looking for people with experience working within a service-focused collections role, that have a can do attitude; strong communication skills; and an excellent customer service ethic so you can listen to, understand and help the customers. You will have the ability to multi-task and effectively negotiate. In return, our client offers a friendly and sociable environment with great facilities on site, and the opportunity for development and progression.
Key skills and experience:
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls, and effectively negotiating when required to recover arrears balances.
- Have proven customer service experience with the passion to ensure the best outcome for both the customer and business.
- Self-motivated to contribute to the success of the department by achieving personal and team KPI's.
- Use sound judgement and questioning skills to support decision making and agree payment arrangements.
- Professional and accurate written and verbal communication skills, with a confident telephone manner.
- An enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic approach to help vulnerable customers.
- Proactively support department growth and make recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Flexibility to work shift hours is required
- Quality driven with consistent attention to detail.