This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and successful organisation and to play a leading role in driving the club forward whilst maintaining a first class golfing and social environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven management capability incorporating staff and customer relations. This will include the day to day management of property, clubhouse opera-tions, events, estate and facilities management in a manner that maximises revenues and customer satisfaction.
- Sound commercial experience, from the production of the sales & marketing plan through to its successful execution. This will cover membership
development and generation of other income streams.
- Key financial skills in budget production, financial control and reporting.
- An ability to enthuse and motivate staff to the highest levels of performance and quality.
- Key skills in office administration and IT and knowledge of legislation pertain-ing to company secretariat, employment and health & safety laws.
- Communication skills across a wide range of media to both internal and exter-nal markets.
- Key skills in project management and strategic planning.
- Meticulous attention to detail.Interested? Register for free now and apply today!