Are you a budding star in the events industry? Want to work for a company that makes a genuine difference to people's lives? We are looking for an Event Coordinator to join a leading human services providing in Birmingham. The role is currently based in Yardley however moving to Central Birmingham before the end of the year. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive package and an opportunity to progress.
What you'll be doing...
- Liaising with key stakeholders at schools and other external organisations over the phone, booking meetings and events.
- Organising and managing multiple diaries to coordinate events.
- Communicating daily with schools/colleges via phone, email and face to face.
- Being persuasive when in dialogue with schools and ensure 100% access across each local authority area.
- Managing a large caseload to maximise events.
What's in it for you...
- £17,000-£19,500 based on experience
- Yardley location moving to Central Birmingham
- Working for a company that makes a difference
- A competitive benefits package
What you'll need to have...
- Experience working in a contact centre environment
- A drive to achieve and over achieve targets
- Negotiation skill including objection handling
- IT literacy - MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communication skills/relationship building with key stakeholders
- Planning and organisation
So if you are ready to take your next step then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.