USMAART have been selected to source an Operations Manager for a company employing over 70,000 people worldwide.
You will be a natural leader, developing and managing an effective and profitable operational service on behalf of our client. The service is required to provide excellent customer service to customers via a variety of channels in relation to their finance agreement.
Reporting to the Account Delivery Manager the Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the operation ensuring organisational and performance targets are achieved.
The successful applicant will lead both internal and external relationships and the role encompasses many responsibilities and can offer a variety of duties for a forward thinking and ambitious manager.
- Serving as the main and central point of contact for the client and internal management
- Monitoring targets, service volumes and SLA's on a regular basis
- Conducting regular team briefings, operational meetings and feedback sessions
- Ensuring that all operational front and back office performance measures and SLA's are consistently achieved
- Responsible for supporting the Quality Management framework and ensuring all Financial Regulatory requirements are met
- Ensuring the future skills needs of both campaign and site are met through effective talent management
- Support cross-functional business teams for the delivery of profitable service in line with objectives
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Operational Management experience with services exceeding 100 FTE in a contact centre environment
- Understanding the automotive industry with a focus on vehicle credit agreements
- Competent with FCA, CCA and anti-money laundering regulations
- Direct experience of liaising effectively and professionally with clients
- Proven tactical and strategic decision making and problem solving skills
- Relationship management and communication skills
- Proven experience of developing and performance managing teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment whilst ensuring high levels of customer service
- Highly motivated with the ability to lead and inspire
- Ability to recognise staff training and development needs to motivate staff
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Resource planning, client escalation and product knowledge
Benefits of the role
- Fantastic salary of £45,000 per annum
- Life assurance
- Access to company pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package including access to Perkz and exclusive staff discounts
You will be working Monday-Friday between 8am and 7pm and Saturday 9am-5pm on a rota. You will do 40 hours a week.
- You will be subject to criminal and credit checks which will be discussed during the application process
- You will be referenced checked for your last 3 years of employment