Based at Wednesfield, working 37.5 hours per week. Please note, you must have experiance of working a Multi Strand Breaking Line or similar.
£9.76 per hour inclusive of 25% Shift allowance
The role is temporary to permanent position and the hours of work are:
3 shift rota - 5:45 to 14:00, 13:45 to 22:00 and 21:45 to 06:00 Mon to Thurs and Fri 05:45 to 11:55, 11:40 to 17:50 and 17:35 to 23:45Key Responsibilities: You will be responsible to undertake various warehouse duties such as:
- To operate processes which include Multi-strand blanking lines and cut to length line in accordance with procedure to meet productivity requirements, ensuring product is manufactured to relevant quality standards.
- Able to multi-task effectively and prioritise workflow appropriately.
- Comply with all company health, safety and environmental policies and rules. Understand the importance of working safely and respecting the safety of others.
- Effectively communicate with fellow Operators, Supervisors and Management.
- Highlight any risk relating to product quality, production targets or health and safety to the Site Shift Supervisor.
- Conduct first line maintenance activities, complete associated documentation and report any concerns to Site Shift Supervisors as appropriate.
- Adopt a flexible working attitude and be willing to learn new skills to provide support across all departments.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.