£30k - £35k
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
A local automotive manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Process Engineer
Purpose of Role - Process Engineer:
- To be responsible for the company operational processes and/or equipment investigation and preproduction improvement activities.
- Support daily production issues
- Training of employees as required.
- Support APQP requirements.
- Continuously improve the processes (etching line, press shop, paint line, assembly) by reducing variation, improving yields and equipment uptime.
- Reducing risk by updating and creation of FMEA's.
- Manage projects: new product introduction and engineering changes.
- Provide support for quality technicians regarding 8ds and production processes.
- Lean Continuous Improvement programmes.
- Design layouts for plant.
Candidate requirements - Process Engineer:
The ideal Process Engineer must have the following skills, qualifications & experience:
- Higher Education Certificate in Manufacturing/Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Automotive experience desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques/Lean
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76820567