Business Development Manager
Working with a market leading HVAC organisation. Maintaining and developing new and existing customers within a geographical territory.
Our client is a leading HVAC company with over 90 years experience in the industry and recognised worldwide.
- To maintain and develop new and existing customers within a geographical territory
- Liaise closely with the business development director and commercial team.
- To generate leads through the management of existing customer relationships, research and effective territory management.
- To complete reports on opportunity tracking, diary management, forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Meeting with clients regularly to get an understanding of current and future requirements to pipeline accordingly.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to multiple stakeholders with a view to win sales opportunities.
- Identify and develop relationships with key influences/decision makers within target organisations to include:
Architects, Multidisciplinary and Mechanical Consultants, Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Local Authorities.
- Specialist Contractors and Installers, OEM's, Commercial Building Developers and End-user clients.
- HVAC experience and knowledge.
- Advanced technical knowledge (product and applications) - brand specific training will be provided.
- Key account management and sales approach.
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience in working effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- A motivated self-starter who is deadline driven and focused.
- A enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- A confident approach to pitching and presenting relevant products and services.
Competitive salary + Package