Land and Partnerships Manager
Job ID: KMH/M1/107
Job Title: Land and Partnerships Manager
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Employer: Keepmoat Homes Midlands 1
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
- To pro-actively source, manage and progress land and partnership opportunities
- To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy
- Identify, assess, pursue and progress potential land and partnership opportunities suitable for the business. In accordance with the Keepmoat Homes Quality Management System
- Lead and supervise, where appointed, bid submissions
- Legal agreement negotiations on projects
- Negotiate land values with the involvement of the L&P Director/Head of L&P
- Lead involvement in project Community Engagement and Investment
- Develop relationships with partner organisations and other Keepmoat companies to advance scheme progress and explore additional opportunities.
- Preparation and production of regular updates and reports as required by L&P Director/Head of L&P
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Able to manage effectively across functional teams
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and have good time management skills
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay - We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme - Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff - We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust - We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Recognition - We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
- Development - we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Please note that due to the high level of applications, if you have not been contacted within 5 days of the closing date please assume your application has not been successful.