We are looking for a senior estimator to work for a client just outside the Birmingham area.
The company are a well established leading developer with a passion for creating a communal network of housing and developments. A career with this company is both challenging and rewarding, with company growth expected to largely increase over the next several years.
They are looking for a senior estimator who can work just outside Birmingham with the location being commutable from Birmingham, Leicester, Burton on Trent and the surrounding areas.
You will often be working on more complex Multi phase Sites including some bespoke design work.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Tendering projects
- Carrying out land appraisals
- Compiliming preliminary and final estimates
- Budgeting and costing
- Producing estimates from drawings and specifications
- Working with the Pre-Construction Director to develop strategy
- Leading and managing a small support team to produce tenders
- Engaging with the supply chain and identifying risks and opportunities
- Appraisal of tender documentation and sub-contractor quotes
- Experienced in a Senioe Estimator role
- Educated to degree level
- Good understanding of the procurement process
- Capable of multitasking
- Organised in the delivery of work to tight deadlines
In return you will be offered an excellent salary of £65,000 as well as benefits such as healthcare, pension, bonus and share save scheme.
For further information please call Tim Johnson on 0121 212 7790
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76812250