CRM Practice Lead - Solihull - £70k - Flexible working hours
Do you have what it takes to set up and run a Dynamics CRM practice?
Here is a chance to work with the newest and most cutting edge Microsoft technologies, unique to this business. You will receive a discretionary bonus, 28 days of holiday and the opportunity for flexible working as well as being paid £70,000 for your services.
Working Microsoft Gold Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and be accountable for all Dynamics CRM solutions
- Run a team of developers and consultants in line with the needs of the business
- Making sure all features developed by your team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time
- Mentoring those around you to ensure the highest standard of work
An ideal candidate will:
- Need a strong background in developing and supporting Dynamics CRM on a commercial scale
- Possess development experience with Microsoft Technologies (Dynamics CRM, C#, ASP.NET)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to motivate others
This role will not be on the market long, so take this chance and give me a call on +44 (0).
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leader in CRM technology recruitment and specialise in finding roles which are tailored to you.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can secure you this role right away.
Archie Hughes, Nigel Frank International