HGV Class 2 Cat C Cylinder Driver
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HGV Class 2 Cat C Cylinder Driver to join our team at our Stoke site on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months. In return, we offer a competitive salary, overtime after 45 hours, premium payments for weekends, paid Tacho breaks, 33 days holiday pro rata and death in service benefit.
We are the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers.
The HGV Class 2 Cat C Cylinder Driver will be responsible for delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in cylinders to domestic and commercial customers in and around the Stoke area, whilst providing excellent face to face customer service.
Key responsibilities of the HGV Class 2 Cat C Cylinder Driver role will include:
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per operational procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Be compliant with the driver’s hours and tachograph regulations
- Meet driver performance standards
- Contributing in developing customer base / reporting competitor activity in area
- Heavy manual handling required
The successful HGV Class 2 Cat C Cylinder Driver will have:
- A HGV Class 2 Cat C driving licence
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- ADR (class 2 gases)
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
The hours of work are 45 per week, this may include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern. Applicants must be flexible and willing to work additional hours.
Please apply online to be considered for the HGV Class 2 Cat C Cylinder Driver.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76818070