About Our Client
Our client isone of the world's largest delivery companies. On a daily basis, our client delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
To provide expertise to the business on matters related to health, safety and environmental management.
To use a wide range of data from a variety of sources to measure performance and inform decision making.
Represent the HSE Team on a monthly conference call with the Global Health and Safety Team.
To use a wide range of data from a variety of sources to measure performance and inform decision making
To gather data from diverse sources across the business in order to formulate a deeper understanding of current business performance
To develop an understanding of the data landscape within the business and form the necessary relationships to encourage the sharing and dissemination of relevant data.
From data sources drawn from across the business, review data to look for patterns and anomalies that arise to drive the correct questions in the team and business.
To facilitate the development of hypothesis on the basis of the data analyses and lead projects to determine whether the hypothesis is true
Use the knowledge developed to formulate action plans that drive either improvement or corrective action within the business
Be responsible for communicating with both the team and wider stakeholder community
Document the outcomes of analysis.
Visualise data and findings to aid stakeholder impact and understanding e.g. process maps, infographics
Document the methodology used to make all finding explicit and substantiate the validity of findings
Evaluate options for solving specific problems and demonstrate that they meet the business needs
Be responsible for project metrics and measurement
The Successful Applicant
- Will have proven experience gained within a data analysis role
- A good general level of Education (GCSE / A Level)
- Desired Technical / Functional Skills; technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases, knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with the attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel capability (v-look ups/pivot tables)
What’s on Offer?
Competitive salary and great opportunity available.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.