Quality Technician / Document Controller
Position: Quality Technician / Document Controller
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
A leading Medical Device company based in Staffordshire e is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the team. The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for the co-ordination, documentation and maintenance of the quality system to be compliant with IS09001, and ISO 13485, assist with resolving quality, customer and supplier issues and interface with customers.
Quality Technician / Document Controller: Job Responsibilities:
- To maintain our systems, procedures and processes are in compliance with QMS.
- To provide support for Quality Assurance team activities including generating, improving and maintaining procedures.
- To provide support for the Quality Assurance team activities including generating, improving and maintaining processes.
- To investigate improvement opportunities and implement improvements in line with Company objectives.
- To conduct Internal Audits and External Audits.
- To represent the quality team on projects to ensure compliance with QMS.
Quality Technician / Document Controller: Education/Experience
- Will ideally have experience of working within Medical Device quality management systems complying to ISO 13485
- An excellent communicator with all levels of the organisation.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A sound academic background including a degree qualification or equivalent, preferably in an engineering or science subject.
This is an immediate role therefore please do not hesitate to apply via the X4 Group or call Jessica Frost on .
Key Skills: Quality Assurance / QA / Medical Device / External / Audits / Internal / 9001 / Procedures / Document Controller