Learning Services Lead
Learning Services Lead
£33k - £37k
This role is to develop and deliver the Learning & Development offer for the employee base of 8,000+ employees, based on the L&D strategy ensuring that is aligned to and supports the business requirements.
Working as part of the Shared Services, this is the opportunity to work for an employer dedicated to your development. Our client is looking for someone with the hunger and passion for new technology, opposed to the more 'traditional' L&D.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of a blended range of learning and development solutions which meet learning objectives
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of e-learning solutions via the learning management system
- Identify, engage and manage the performance of external providers
- Develop a framework for assessing the effectiveness of L&D activities
- Ensure all L&D is delivered in line with agreed timescales and budgets
- Work with HR Business Partners to develop targeted L&D interventions
- Work with the Leadership and Learning Manager to understand the L&D strategy and interpret into an appropriate L&D offer
- Manage a team of L&D facilitators - lead, develop and motivate the team
Who You'll Be
- Significant experience of the design and delivery of L&D interventions
- Experience of translating L&D strategy
- Experience of managing a team of L&D professionals and/or have the ability and passion to coach and mentor team members
- CIPD in Learning & Development
- Ability to perform well against all KPI's and SLA's
- Future direction: see the bigger picture, challenge, change and improve and make effective decisions
- Engage people: lead and communicate, collaborate and partner, build capability
- Deliver results: customer focused ways of working, individual accountability, agility and reactiveness
About Harvey Nash HR
We are Harvey Nash HR, specialists in finding and attracting the brightest HR talent to your business. We are part of Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider.
We operate from 40 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia. More than any other HR recruiter, we actively invest in our community through our established HR surveys, market intelligence and networking events.
With over thirty years' experience working with the HR community, our consultants are true experts in what they do. We think every recruitment experience should be a positive one.