Permanent Transformation Project Manager
Transformation Project Manager, Prince2, ERP, Change Project Manager, Wolverhampton, Permanent, £50,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
My leading client isrecruiting for an experienced Project Manager who will take the lead in delivering a range of projects within our development programme. Schemes currently under development include general needs rent, affordable and outright sales, regeneration, supported housing and extra care. A key element of your role will include building effective relationships using a Project Team approach which includes other internal colleagues, consultants and developers to ensure timely delivery.
So what are they looking for?
- You'll be experienced in project managing development schemes from inception through to completion, capable of using your initiative within our regulatory framework
- You'll be able to run and interpret financial appraisals, have a thorough grasp of legal issues around land purchase and a working knowledge of the planning system
- You'll be an effective negotiator securing great outcomes in a commercial environment
- You'll be able to identify key risks associated with individual schemes and identify how best to mitigate these
- You'll be able to manage a portfolio of schemes with different time pressures but still achieve individual project milestones
- You'll be able to effectively summarize data and write concise reports
- You'll be passionate about providing outstanding customer service and achieving excellent outcomes for our customers and the business.
- A full UK driving license is essential for this role.
What else can my client offer you?
- Flexible benefits, £400 to spend on a range of options from medical cover to gym memberships
- Pension, we have a choice of pension schemes that you are able to join.
- Generous holiday allowance, 27 days a year, rising to a maximum of 30 days after five years.
- Childcare Vouchers, our Childcare Voucher Scheme is open to all colleagues.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.