Inside Sales Team Manager
You may not have heard of us by name, but you’ve definitely seen us around. Have you ever driven on the motorway? Been to the GPs? Bought a house or used a solicitor?
Then you’ve come into contact with our software. We’re the UK’s 3rd largest software and managed services provider and we need passionate people to help us spread our message; to get our name out there and ultimately; to unlock sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
Currently, we’re looking to bolster our Inside Sales Management team.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop yourself and others? Are you an Inside Sales Manager with experience of managing and growing sales team?
Then, we need to speak to you!
Managing our Desk Based Account Management team, you'll be responsible for motivating and mentoring a team of very ambitious individuals. The team sells renewals, new software subscriptions and professional services into an existing base. Your job will be to help and devlop them, ensuring they are able to hit and exceed their revenue targets.
Based in our Birmingham Regional Head Office, you'll benefit from a dynamic and exciting working environment, an in-house product and sales training team and a very challenging role!
You'll work very closely with both internal and external stakeholders to help maintain and grow our recurring customer base as well as keepign our teams happy and energised.
· A competitive starting salary
· Excellent benefits from day one: pension, life insurance, income protection, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and employee assistance schemes
· 25 days holidays plus your 8 bank holidays
· Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career
· The chance to be part of an organisation that’s been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies
· An excellent office location and environment in Birmingham City Centre – look us up!
In return for: -
· You’ll be responsible for cascading information to teams and ensuring team members understand key messages
· Ensuring that KPIs are adhered to and that any challenges to achieving this are identified and supported
· Responsible for gathering a team forecast on a weekly basis and communicating that to the DBAM Sales Manager
· Acting as a first escalation point for customer queries
· Feed key information about successes and challenges into the DBAM Sales Manager to allow for changes in our strategy
· Ensure collaboration between the DBAM and territory field rep and that regular communication is in place
Are you up for it?
If you’re still interested – you’ll be pleased to hear our application process is clearly defined.
Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We accept applications from all academic and professional backgrounds. Click apply now and a member of our talent acquisition team will be in contact to discuss the application process further!