Real Estate/Property PA for Law Firm
Our client is a global firm with an industry leading reputation. An opportunity has arisen in their property team for a Legal PA to join them.
The role will entail providing high level secretarial assistance and administrative support to a team of legal advisers/partners or key clients; using strong organisational skills to ensure that the legal advisors have the information they require
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management
- Organising extensive travel, business trips, itineraries and events
- Financial Administration - providing a comprehensive financial administration service to support legal advisers. Ensuring Dormant Balances are kept to a minimum and good financial house keeping is maintained.
- Management of emails/correspondence
- Documents and correspondence - producing high quality documents using the appropriate resources and ensuring files are maintained.
- Working with the core administration team to open and close files to amend large documents and our print room to print/copy/scan large documents.
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Preparation of presentations
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
- Dealing and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
- File opening/closing
- Paper and electronic filing
- Digital dictation
- Support of colleagues - working with others as part of a team
This role is ideal for anyone who is keen on an organisational; PA role but still enjoys the secretarial side. Applicants will have legal or property experience.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer