Business Enablement Specialist
An exciting opportunity to join one of our Support teams here at Virgin Media! You will be responsible for the support the Account Managers working within a multi-m market sector that deals with major UK, Wholesale , Public Sector & Enterprise customers.
So what are we looking for?
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Virgin Media Business Telecommunications product portfolio including process, pricing and systems
- Managing SE/order requests via SFDC and following commercial governance & process
- To be responsible for Customer Portal administration (Engage) and delivering training to users for BAU activity. This support requires setting up new accounts and new users, and managing day to day queries on Engage. Supporting when required
- Manage quote requests and use appropriate tools & resource to provide quotations to customers and account manager in accordance with process and within SLA.
- Working on spreadsheets >50 sites to support large bids/bespoke opportunities
- Responsible for raising orders on FORCE for manual submitted order forms, and dispatching to the relevant work queues in force via action items.
- Processing customer cease requests in line with the cease gateway process
- Ability to co-ordinate and work within a *virtual- team (account manager, pricing, finance, provide, bid management etc) on Sales opportunities
- Manage communications to customers & sales, provide alternative quotes when required, Updating systems and documents on acceptance
- PACE requests for serviceability checks
- Ensure customer documentation is saved in central location/shared drives and BIS storage
- Respond to customer communications in appropriate timescales and professional manner
- Attend weekly team meetings and other meetings as agreed by line manager
So why Virgin Media? We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK's digital infrastructure for over a decade, with a £3bn programme to extend our ultrafast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to 17 million homes and businesses. We're challenging our competitors with the best services and the fastest speeds
Join and you'll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We're a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and cable.
Are you ready to turn it on?