Cash Allocation Administrator
Cash Allocation Administrator, Birmingham. Salary up to £20,000.
Hays Credit Management is in partnership with an International Wholesaler who are looking to grow their Accounts Receivable division as they continue to grow in the UK.
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment with training and development provided on the role. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate allocation of cash from customer payments, investigating and resolving allocated payments. Working closely with both the Sales and the Credit team to resolve any queries.
Your responsibilities will include;
- The allocation of cash from customer payments.
- Communicating both internally and externally with clients on remittance enquiries
- Identify and raise queries with payments over and under the correct value
- Clear unallocated cash to customer accounts, isolating unidentified cash.
- Reconciling and updating customer accounts for returned payments.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years + Accounting experience ideally within Accounts Receivable.
- Experience working in a Shared Service Centre is advantageous.
- Good attention to detail and time management skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days annual leave
- 37.5 hour week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76827786