Sales/Marketing Assistant - Weekly Pay - Flexible Hours
Smarktivity are a sales and marketing company in the Birmingham City Centre, we are looking for 5 new candidates to join our sales and marketing team and we are keen to help kick-start their self-employed career with our amazing one-on-one training and coaching.
Areas we offer training in?
- Training and coaching for sales techniques
- Promoting clients and their brands
- Marketing products or campaigns
- Event promotions and how to set up events
- Confidence in yourself
Why sales and marketing?
- Career stability - Companies are always in need of a sales department. In fact, in times of trouble, companies put a bigger push on sales.
- Unlimited career progression - With a strong sales career, not only can you continue up the ladder to sales manager but often you can go into business administration. Sales gives you several transferable skills, such as learning how to be an entrepreneur, manage budgets, improve time management and speak in public
- Freedom to work independently - One of the greatest skills a sales person can have is initiative. Some people have it, others don't. But for those who do have it, it means great freedom when working because you select your own plan of action. Your company sets goals for you, but you're the one who figures out how to achieve them
- Uncapped earnings - There is no shortage of training workshops available for salespeople. There are also sections in bookstores dedicated to becoming a sales person. While some training programmes out there are less than great, there are many resources available to improve your sales skills.
Why Smarktivity are some awesome?
- Fun working environment
- Uncapped commission only earnings
- Training and coaching
- Bonus competitions
- Fun team nights
- Travel opportunities in and out of the UK
We are giving unpaid observation days to successful candidates for a chance for you to see exactly what you could be doing on a day-to-day basis. Please note we do not cover interview expenses!