Finance Manager - Finance Modelling
34013 Finance Manager - Finance Modelling
£350 - £400 a day
19 Weeks initially
A contract opportunity has become available to work within the Automotive Industry, to support the Finance Division, developing strong relationships in support of financial modelling.
The role will be responsible for developing a strong working relationship with the wider business and to partner a specific area in supporting the financial modelling of strategic and ad hoc business cases.
In addition, this role will support the business on future programmes by modelling and reporting key financial metrics across significant financial gateways based on latest financial data from different areas of the business.
- Proven track record working in a Finance Management in Manufacturing or Automotive Industries
- Flexibility to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to review, challenge and embed key processes
- Effectively interpret and communicate financial data to both senior finance and non-finance customer base
2) Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel. Previous experience within Profit Analysis, Product Development or Marketing, Sales & Service. Proven demonstration of a continuous improvement mind-set - able to pro-actively identify and implement process improvement opportunities. CIMA / ACCA qualified (or working towards)
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver findings from studies and financial scenarios in support of product 0strategy.
- Prepare and present reports to stakeholders
- Maintain and manage financial modelling processes and monitor progress versus key targets
- Maintain robust profit models and ensure that they represent the latest agreed position
- Provide high quality financial analytics to the business at each gateway and calculate the financial sensitivities, understanding key value levers
- Provide financial support to the business for key reporting systems and Business Reviews
- Provide information on financial sensitivities to the business to allow calculation of Status of Major/Minor Programmes reported data.
- Work with Profit Analysis, provide accurate and timely inputs as required into the Business Plan, ensuring any inputs are fully documented, understood and also agreed with the relevant teams
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
To Apply: Please send an up to date CVAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.