50 x Customer Service Advisors - Coventry area
We are recruiting for 50 Inbound Customer Service Coordinators on a full time and part time, temporary - permanent basis.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a UK leading fast paced and growing company that we have been recruiting for over 7 years for.
This role includes full training and great career development.
Main duties Include:
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding queries and complaints
- Making outbound calls to customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments
- Responding to customer cancellations
- Providing a constant good level of customer service within a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- To be able to work well within a team and individually
- Experience of working within customer service
- Must have your own transport due to the location of the client
£ 8:20 per hour for first 8 weeks then £17,000 per annum when permanent!
After 1 year your salary will increase to £18,000
After 2 years your salary will increase to £19,000
Monday - Friday 37.5 Hours per week
Half an hour lunch everyday
Working hours are discussed dependant on your circumstances but you must be flexible to work between the hours of 8.00am - 8.00pm
Must be able to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
If you work a Saturday you will only work 4 days in the week.
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts!
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers
- All bank holidays you have off
- Enhancing your customer service skills and knowledge
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**