Solicitor, Licensed Converyancer or Chartered Legal Executive
Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive
Residential Conveyancing - 3 years + PQE
Salary dependent on experience / qualifications
A specialist property law firm are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join their highly reputable, busy conveyancing team in the West Midlands. This is an opportunity to join a highly accredited team, working alongside leading experts in the field.
The firm are happy to consider all routes of qualification / experience including Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
The successful candidate will manage a caseload consisting of a mix of low volume High-Net worth residential property matters.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload from instruction through to completion
- Drafting and approving various legal documentation
- Effectively maintain the firm`s case management system
- Ensuring all post completion formalities are dealt with
- Conduct legal research where appropriate
- Providing a responsive service, giving clear and concise legal advice
- Attend to clients of the Firm on a regular basis
- Fee earning experience essential
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Professional and proactive approach
- Sound legal knowledge
- All levels of experience will be considered
The firm offer a very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. They advocate professional development and provide a supportive, friendly working culture.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity - please contact Peter Wright at Ashville Knight Recruitment on or email to .