Credit Risk Analyst | Financial Services | £17,000 - £20,000 | Uttoxeter
Macildowie Finance are currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a Financial Services Business based in Staffordshire with a global presence. This is a new job created to support a growing team.
This Credit Risk Analyst job has the potential to progress over time. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role in the production of new business proposals for underwriting, in accordance with the departments Credit Policy. In return, you will be rewarded with a range of top quality benefits, including a 15% employer contribution pension scheme, subsidised private healthcare, discretionary 15% bonus scheme and preferential personal and home loans (eligibility criteria apply)
So what is the job?
- Assist with managing the bespoke automated credit scoring system.
- Production of management information and reports
- Maintenance of records and database
- Recommend ideas for continuous improvement
- Assisting with preparation of applications for senior underwriters
- Compliance with company policy and training requirements including; Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection and Treating Customers Fairly.
What are you like?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident team worker with the ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths.
- Higher Education, Finance or Banking qualifications for be a definite advantage
This role would suit a Finance Graduate or AAT student that is looking to build a long lasting career in Financial Services.
Package - 17,000 - £20,000 If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. .
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.